Terms of Reference
Deutsche Welle Akademie in the framework of the project ‘’Media in Libya – Immune against disinformation’’, funded by the German Foreign Office and the European Union, is looking to engage a professional graphic designer who is familiar with the German foreign office and the European Union branding requirements to create creative designs for produced content on social media platforms. The duration of the mission of the graphic designer will be from November to December of 2021. The estimated designs required are a maximum of 20 designs depending on the needs for different campaigns and project activities taking place during the year of 2021.
Scope of work:
The graphic designer mission will consist of:
- Creating basic, clean and modern designs for the project Facebook pagein close coordination with the project team
- Creating user friendly templates in Adobe for Facebook posts.
- Creating covers for online
- Supporting any design and layout of graphics to use in social media for different activities and events.
- Respecting the German foreign affairs for communication as well as the DWA guidelines.
The design is expected to be ready within three days upon request. All other deadlines of creation will be coordinated with the project team.
Rate of Payment will be per type of production and piece (Poster design, Article Cover, Logo design, infographics, etc.) Please submit with your offer a clear table listing the type of graphics listed above and the cost of each item.
Payment and deliverables
Upon submission of designs the graphic designer could submit the invoices once a month. The payment will be made in Euro via bank transfer.
Deadline of offer submission
Please submit an offer in PDF form before the 08.11.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org