Assignment requiring the services of a production company in Libya to be engaged through a service contract.
Subject: Production of 24 Educational videos
Introduction and scope of work:
Duetsche Welle Akademie in the framework of the project ‘’Immune against Disinformation’’ funded by the German foreign affairs, aims to promote media and information literacy through creating critically literacy news readers. The topic of fact checking and its tools will be in the focus. The target audience will be young Libyans in order to develop their skills and understanding of misinformation and learn to identify it and stop spreading it on social media.
DWA is looking for a company to produce a series of educational videos about fighting disinformation and media information literacy. The production of the videos is planned to be implemented between August and December 2021. The expected result is 24 informative and interactive videos targeting youth under 35 years old in Libya.
The overall objective of this contract is to produce 24 educational videos including short video of graphics and animations that will be distributed through various communications platforms online and during trainings. This mission will involve regular meetings and coordination with a fact checking expert and the DWA Libya team.
Specific tasks for the Service Provider
Under the direct supervision of the DWA-Team Libya in coordination with TSC platform, the service provider will be required to do the following:
- Develop the overall concept and scenario for the 24 videos.
- Provide a highly skilled graphic designer specialized on graphics and have an experience with producing animations.
- Production of video (script writing, videography, editing, audio balancing, sub-titling, format exporting, archiving raw and edited work etc.) according to DWA standards. All videos produced must be of the highest quality to adequately represent DWA and the partner organization.
- Edit the footage in line with the script agreed and approved by DWA focal person and produce a professional quality package.
- Embed sub-titles in the video as per need; in English and Amazigh.
- Include appropriate DWA branding and crediting of TSC platform as owners of the produced videos.
- Provide two cameras with an outcome quality 4HD
- Provide the needed lenses for the camera.
- Provide technical staff for the equipment.
- One responsible contact person to communicate with DWA project manager and the assigned expert.
- Provide the recording equipment’s (recording device, mikes, cables)
- Adjust and implement all requested modifications on the content produced any time during this contract.
Deliverables and delivery dates:
|Deliverables||Estimated duration||Approval and review|
|Production of 24 videos with various type of Durations ranging from 30 sec to 6 min. The production will involve, but will not be limited to:
– Creation of the general concept of the Videos and the animations
– Development of the detailed scenarios of the videos and the animations
– Coordination and approval of the scenarios with DWA and an Expert on fact checking.
– Video production (types of content: ghraphics, short animation, presenter to camera-video tips and tricks, etc.)
– English/Amazigh voice titration or subtitles if needed
– Post-production (assembly, sound, processing, etc.)
– Delivery of the final video in different formats (for TV, Radio, online, Social Media).
|4 months to produces 24 videos, aproximatly deliver 6 Videos a month||Maximum 4 working days to review and verify each delivered video|
- Ability to provide an equipped studio for shooting
- Flexible shooting dates depending on the availability of the assigned expert and the presenters
- Ability to work and deliver in all three phases of shooting: pre-production, production and post-production.
- Staff with exceptional skills to understand and diagnose complex environmental or social issues and are able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Assigned staff should be fluent in Arabic and English.
- The company should have an experience in working with international organizations.
Title rights and copy rights:
The title rights, copyrights and all other rights whatsoever nature in any material produced under the provisions of this TOR will be vested exclusively in DWA and its partners.
All proposals must be expressed in a lump sum amount for 24 Videos (in EURO): – The lump sum amount must be “all-inclusive/videos ” – The contract price is fixed regardless of changes in the cost components.
The production company can submit up to 2 invoices: the first after the submission of 12 content pieces at a final version, the second invoice shoudl be submitted once the rest of the content pieces are submitted and approved by the project manager.
Duration and time frame
The production shall be expected to be completed within Augsut and December, where each. The contract duration is 4 months starting from date of signing the contract.
Deadline of offer submission
Please submit a signed financial and narrative concept offer for the 24 videos, in PDF form before the 15.08.2021 to email@example.com