Deutsche Welle Akademie in the framework of the project ‘’Media in Libya – Stability through Reconciliation’’ funded by the European Union, is looking to engage a professional printing company in Tunis to print the designs for a conference taking place in September 20-21, 2021. Deadlines of delivery varies depending on the product and further details will be discussed upon selection of service provider.
Scope of work:
The printing company’s mission will consist of:
· Printing 2 backdrops (5m X 3m) and 2 roll-up (80cm X 200cm)
· Printing 100 colored A5 papers (15 pages)
· Printing 40 posters (20 A3 and 20 A2)
· Printing 300 colored cards (size A5)
· Printing 100 small notebooks (A5), 100 pens, 200 stickers (5cm X 5cm)
· Printing up to 2000 publication in A4 (500 copy of 60 pages, 500 copy of 26 pages, 500 copy of 104 pages, 200 copy of 206 pages, 300 copy of 10 pages)
· Providing 100 badges cover, size A6
· Printing 200 colored pins
· Printing 100 colored folders
· Printing 100 colored bags
· Providing 10 printable t-shirts in different sizes and print the selected design
· Delivering the designs to the event location (Tunis or Hammamet)
· Respecting tight deadlines and provide high quality material
· Supporting any other printing material required during the contract period
All deadlines of delivery will be coordinated with the project team.
Rate of Payment will be per type of production and piece (poster, backdrop, badge, etc.). Please submit with your offer a clear table listing the type of items listed above and the cost of each one.
Payment and deliverables:
The payments will be transferred approximately one month after the event via bank transfer.
Deadline of offer submission:
Please submit a detailed offer signed in PDF form latest on 16.09.2021 to Surur.firstname.lastname@example.org