Terms of Reference for Interpretation services
Deutsche Welle Akademie in the framework of the ‘’Media in Libya – Digital-Innovations for Peace, funded by the European Union, is seeking to engage a company/service provider for professional interpretation services on an as-needed basis. The assignment will take place online/onsite up to 15 days between October to December 2022.
The project “Media in Libya – Digital-Innovations for Peace” aims to Make media users in MENA region more resilient against digital disinformation and promote peace in the digital sphere.
Description of Requirements:
- Consecutive Interpretation Services from Arabic into English and vice-versa, during project events online/offline ( workshops, trainings, conferences, informative community events, etc.)
- Simultaneous Interpretation Services during project events online/offline ( workshops, trainings, conferences, informative community events, etc.)
Qualifications and expertise:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the translation sector.
- Experience in performing simultaneous and consecutive interpretation in formal settings (conferences, high-level meetings, trainings, etc.).
- Demonstrated translation/interpretation experience in media and communication, human rights, international humanitarian law and related fields will be considered an asset.
Payment and deliverables:
After submission of the translated documents, the company can submit an invoice once a month. The payment will be made in Euro via bank transfer.
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Please submit the offer per 1 translator/day in PDF format with your Company signature including the requested fees per day by no later than 23.09.2022 to email@example.com