Deutsche Welle Akademie in the framework of the project ‘’Media in Libya – Immune to misinformation’’ funded by the European union, Deutsche Welle Akademie is looking to engage a community manager to prepare and produce high-quality content that engages audience also build and manage different networking groups within the project scope. The duration of the mission is December of 2021.
Scope of work:
The graphic designer mission will consist of:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for the project website and social media
- Monitor, track and report on the communication campaigns and strategies
- Organize and manage events related to building a network of journalist and factcheckers.
- Coordinate the communication strategy with DWA team
- Respecting the European union guidelines for communication as well as the DWA guidelines.
Duration and time frame:
The duration of the mission will be for one month during December, the tasks will be in coordination with the project management team.
Payment and deliverables
The Expert would submit an invoice once a month. The payment will be made in Euro via bank transfer.
Deadline of offer submission
Please submit an updated CV and your financial offer in PDF form before the 18.11.2021 to email@example.com