Assignment Requiring the Services of an audio and video transcription
Terms of Reference
for audio and video transcription
Deutsche Welle Akademie in the framework of the EU funded project ‘’Media in Libya – Stability through Reconciliation’’, is looking to engage a professional audio and video transcripter who is familiar with youthful media content,to transcript different content pieces produced in the framework of the current project activities. The duration of the mission will be from June to October of 2021. The estimated working days are a maximum of 30 days depending on the needs for the talk show and video/audio productions in different project activities until 31.10.2021.
Scope of work:
The translator mission will consist of:
– Transcription of audio and video (# per page/Day)
– Translation of subtitles of videos and audio in Arabic to English with specific time code. (# pages/Day)
- Transcripter must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Transcripter must be able to speak and write fluently Arabic and English.
- Transcripter must have at least two years’ experience of
- Transcripter must be familiar with the Libyan culture and dialect
- Transcripter must have a bank account in Tunisia or in another country than Libya.
All deadlines of work submission will be coordinated with the project team.
Rate of payment will be per # of pages/day. Please submit with your offer a clear table listing the type of tasks listed above in the scope of work and the cost of each item (Page per Day).
Payment and deliverables
Upon submission of the /transcripted/ translated documents, the Transcripter could submit the invoices once a month. The payment will be made in Euro via bank transfer.
Deadline of offer submission
Please submit a signed offer in PDF form before the 24.06.2021 to email@example.com